Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthday Mardi Gras: Day Two

0630
Crying
Jackson
Diaper change
Warm baby head trying to crawl inside my neck
The best thing
Ever

0639
Crank up the FJ
Walmart
Baby food
Milk
Pop tarts for hubster
Bananas

Drove Charlie to work
Fed Jackson
Pediatrician’s appointment
More physical therapy
3 months
@#$%&

Goodwill
$1 paperbacks
$2 hardcovers

Great American Short Stories
Cold Mountain
Shakespeare: Five Plays
The Harper Single Volume American Literature
A Short History of the American Nation
What to Expect When You’re Expecting (two copies, & no, I’m not)
French Impressionist Paintings in the Louvre
The St. Martin’s Handbook
How to Read Literature Like a Professor


Anafternoonofuninterruptedblogging
Made reservations
Saturday Night
Historic Bed and Breakfast
Checked showtimes
The Happening
[I heart the Shyamalan]
Waiting for hubster's call
Him, Jackson, and me
All weekend long...

4 comments:

FiorellaSpinelli said...

your writings are great!
i'm from argentina , but i know pretty well english
so if you want , leave me a comment
in english don't care =)

kisses

Mollie Corbett Photography said...

Hello, Fiorella. Welcome to the Borderlands and thank you for taking the time to comment.

Anonymous said...

Well, you have at least scanned Ulysses, enough at least to pilfer JJ's style. Happy Birthday, thirty-five is two years older than Jesus when he, well, never mind. Oh, by the way, what grows in you rather than on you? Yeah. Numero Quatro.

MTM said...

Happy birthday and I am so very glad you were born. I am also glad you will still be my friend even though I cannot seem to remember anyone's birthday. Next year, send me a reminder will ya?

Bayou

Bayou
trees float down here