Friday, August 15, 2008

August 14

35
(shhh(*t)hhhh)
Not too shabby
Got a call first thing
Bent over
Sorting laundry
Hallway
Sandra
Sang me the loveliest southern rendition of “Happy Birthday”
Cracked me up
Then cracked herself up
Awesome

Lunchtime
Amy came to get Hunterman
Brought me a present
Iced Tea Maker
SWEET!
Brought me lunch
Home-made chicken salad (with red seedless grapes)
YUM!

Afternoon
Dropped Jackson off to play with Amy
Drove to Youree Drive
Thought about who I am/am not after all these years
Pier 1 for desk window-shopping
Sam’s for 1.5 Liter Riesling and Boursin cheese
For later
Priced a kiddo seat for my bike for rides with Jackson
Stopped at Southern Maid for a celebratory birthday cream cheese-filled donut
For immediately
Picked up my son and went home

Evening
Dinner with hubster
Amy brought us chicken with dressing from Dinnerbelles
And éclair pie
Mmmm
Put Jackson to bed
Watched end of

All of Eastern Promises
Went to bed

Birthday Mardi Gras: Day One

No comments:

Bayou

Bayou
trees float down here