Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recession-proofing

Recently, the Corbett Clan has had to tighten up the reigns in our monthly budget. Back to aggressive couponing and necessary expenses, mostly.

In the spirit of cutting back, I have also restructured my pricing with Mollie Corbett Photography. No one should have to forego quality professional photography just because, as my brother would say, "Times is tight."

I believe in bending wherever possible. If you need quality, affordable professional photography for your family, child, high school senior, newborn, etc.--well, the shorter answer is...I'm CHEAP, BABY!

Take a look at the NEW PRICING page on my website. Same commitment to excellence in quality and customer service, just more affordable during "tight times."

Carpe diem, people.

No comments:

Bayou

Bayou
trees float down here